Wax on vinyl siding

Mark0012

Hello
I read on some forums about applying wax on vinyl siding to help prevent mold and mildew buildup. I jsut got my business started up and I was wondering how would I apply such an additive? would I make a dilution of a liquid wax chemical in water then inject it (I use similar product as the X-JET; so bypassing my pump)... If yes, then what wax chemical do I buy?..... or is this just a bogus thread on a forum that I found.

Please advise
thanks!
Mark

Cat Powerwash

Adding a wax is normal practice for us. I have been offering this for the past couple of years. we ad it to our house wash mix. 2oz. wax, 1-2 gallons of chlorine, half a gallon of soap, the rest water to a 5 gallon bucket then xjet. This sets us apart from the competition since no one does this in my area.

Mark0012

Adding a wax is normal practice for us. I have been offering this for the past couple of years. we ad it to our house wash mix. 2oz. wax, 1-2 gallons of chlorine, half a gallon of soap, the rest water to a 5 gallon bucket then xjet. This sets us apart from the competition since no one does this in my area.

Thank you for the quick response - What brand of Wax do you use ? Is it the same as liquid car wax ?

Mark0012

soap dilution.....

OK so another noob question. Do you guys make your soap mix in a large container say for instance you make up a house cleaning chemical solution at 1:10 dilution. I suppose you got X-JET it with out using any proportion connectors. But if you wanted to use the RED proportion tube lets say for a 4 GPM unit... that will mix it for you at 1:10, but your solution is already 1:10 you'd be ending up spraying on the house a 1:100 diluted solution.

Im open to suggestions.... on how to best do this.

Cat Powerwash

Throw the propotionals away. I mix my batches 5 gallons at a time. 5 gpm machine 1-2 gallons of chlorine 1/2 gal. soap, 2oz. wax the rest water. spray on let dwell 10-15 minutes, rinse. I use heat when its cold out 100 degrees.

Mark

Moderator / Sponsor
http://www.powerwashnetwork.com/sponsors-products/9733-soap-more.html

WASH & WAX is a highly concentrated, acrylic polymer and cleaner concentrate.
Dilute at 1 ounce to 4 gallons (1:512). It will leave paint finishes with a high
gloss and it will not spot chrome.
......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ....31110-05......... 31110-55

WET WAX is a lemon scented, highly concentrated organic filming agent.
It is a great "CHEATER WAX" for car washes. Metering instructions are:
1 ounce per five (5) gallons of water (1:640) through the washer.
......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ....38210-05......... 38210-55

Mark0012

Monster Carnauba Spray Wax — 1 Gallon, Model# MSW1

Any of you guys used this on home siding in your chemical mixtures?

Mark

Moderator / Sponsor
Wash & Wax type products are not intended
for real dirty siding, in that scenario it is better
to wash first with an all purpose / siding cleaner
then to spray on the wax.

That's the way we used to do it when I was in
the mobile wash business.

(I know some of you did not know I was ever in the wash biz)

Here is a picture taken in I believe 1979 of me washing.:)

Attachments

• Mark washing truck in 1979.jpg
    Mark washing truck in 1979.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 40

Mark0012

Ok

So Im looking to buy a wax that I can use in my rinse for vinyl siding homes.
Can someone direct me to a product that I can buy.

Mark I tried going on you your website but you dont have one for sale.

PressurePros

Most guys have switched to downstreaming. Its a money saver on chemicals and eliminates that god awful bucket you need when using an X-Jet.

Something to keep in mind with a plain wax is that it may not have the mold protection you are seeking. In fact, since wax is a fat, it may actually promote mold growth as it is food for the spores. Its porbably not enough of a factor to be concerned, but just wanted to throw it out there.

Mark's wax looks like a fantastic concentrate that would lend itself well to house washing and downstreaming.

Mark

Moderator / Sponsor
Mark,

Currently we do not have very many of our soaps / chemicals waxes available for online purchase. You can call or e-mail me with the item# and quanity along with city & zip code and we can get prices for you.

I hope to add more chems to our e-store this year.:)

We have been asked to post more info on the chemicals, soaps & cleaners we have available.

We have a company in Georgia that manufacturers our chemicals,
and can drop ship from them to you.

Let me know what product and what quanity you are interested in and I will quote a price.

800 292-3279

Industrial Degreasers
BD-3-C is a 3% butyl degreaser that contains an organic solvent to help dissolve grease, oil, mold, mildew, soap scum, etc. It is very effective in cold or hot water, high pressure washing of painted metal surfaces. It is also an excellent pre-spray for use on extremely difficult cleaning jobs and will clean engines, tires, floors, walls, etc. Dilution will range from 1:10 to 1:50 dependent upon water hardness, application equipment, and severity of soils. Contains Sodium Hydroxide. USDA approved.
........ .......... ........ .......... ........ .......27110-05 ........ ....27110-55 ........ ... 27110-SDK

BD-5-C is a 5% butyl degreaser that is highly concentrated and designed for heavy-duty steam cleaning. Formulated with the highest quality penetrates and surfactants to clean dozers, cranes, draglines, lifts and other commercial vehicles. Contains Sodium Hydroxide. 1drum makes 2.
........ .... ........ .... ........ .... ........ .... ........ ....22800-05 ........ .... 22800-55
BD-6 is designed as a 6% butyl, non-caustic cold water degreaser. It is commonly used in house washing, awning cleaning, concrete floor scrubbing and many other applications. It will work exceptionally well as a pre-spray, through a pump-up sprayer, prior to steam cleaning, or hot water washing. This product will remove carbon stain, bugs, grease and oil, when sprayed on the surface of a vehicle, before pressure washing. For use in cold water pressure washers, apply to the surface at the rate of 50:1. As a pre-spray, apply to the surface at the rate of 20:1, but can be used stronger or even straight, when soil load demands. Contains Sodium Metasilcate. USDA approved.
........ .. ..........22220-05 ........ .... 22220-55 ........ ....22220-SDK ........ .... 22220-5DK ........ .... 22220-10DK

BD-10-C is a 10% butyl degreaser. It is very effective in cold or hot water, high pressure washing of mobile homes, RV's, trucks, trailers, buildings, etc. It is also an excellent pre-spray for use on extremely difficult cleaning jobs and will clean engines, vinyl, white wall tires, stainless steel, floors, walls and counter tops. The corrosive inhibitors and water softeners in this product help prevent rusting of ferrous metals and scale build-up in heating coils. Dilution ranges from 10:1 to 50:1 dependent upon application. Contains Sodium Hydroxide. USDA approved. 1drum makes 2.
........ .... ........ ............ .... ........ ....22410-05 ........ .... 22410-55 ........ .... 22410-SDK

BIG DOG is a premium, high quality, concentrated butyl/degreaser that contains an organic solvent to help dissolve grease, oil, mold, mildew, soap scum, etc. It is very effective in cold and hot water, high pressure washing of trucks, trailers, buildings, etc. It is also an excellent for use on extremely difficult cleaning jobs and will clean engines, vinyl, white wall tires, stainless steel, floors, walls and counter tops. The corrosive inhibitors and water softeners in this product help to prevent rusting of ferrous metals and scale build-up in heating coils. Contains Sodium Hydroxide. 1drum makes 2.
........ .... ........ .... ........ .... ........ .... ........ ....22525-05 ........ .... 22525-55

CONCRETE CLEANER is a concentrated concrete cleaner that contains an organic solvent to help dissolve and remove grease, oil, black tire marks, etc. Dilution will vary according to application. USDA approved.
........ .... ........ .... ........ ............ ....28110-05 ........ .... 28110-55 ........ ....28110-SDK

HOOD CLEANER is a steam cleaner and kitchen degreaser designed to clean stubborn burned-on grease from kitchen and food service equipment, such as hoods, ranges, and ovens. It performs best when used through a steam cleaner at steam temperatures. Dilution ranges from 10:1 to 100:1 dependent upon application. This product has a good performance history in Chinese restaurants. Contains Potassium Hydroxide. USDA approved. 1drum makes 2.
........ .... ........ .... ........ .... ........ .... ........ ....26110-05 ........ .... 26110-55
SC-C is a caustic off road cleaner designed for use in steam cleaners and hot water washers. It has special water softening agents and will inhibit scale build-up. This is not a ‘cut-down’ version of WILD DOG. It is formulated specifically for cleaning garbage trucks, dumpsters, and yard equipment. Optimum dilution will range from 30:1 to 70:1 depending upon soil severity and water conditions. Do not use on automobiles, over the road trucks, or aluminum surfaces. Contains Sodium Hydroxide. USDA approved.
........ .... ........ 21510-05 21510-55 ........ .... 21510-SDK ........ .... 21510-5DK ........ .... 21510-10DK

SC-NC is a non-caustic, non-butyl off road cleaner designed for use in steam cleaners and hot water washers. It has special water softening agents and will inhibit scale build-up. No caustic odor. Dilution will range from 30:1 to 70:1 depending upon soil and water conditions. Contains Sodium Metasilicate.
........ .. ........ ..25110-05 25110-55 ........ ....25110-SDK ........ .... 25110-5DK ........ .... 25110-10DK

SMOKE HOUSE CLEANER is a USDA approved steam cleaner and kitchen degreaser designed for use in Bar-B-Q, Chinese, and other type restaurants where carbon stain, grease, oil, tar and burned-on grease is a problem. Do dilute, as one drum makes two. Contains Sodium Hydroxide. 1drum makes 2.
........ .... ........ .... ........ .23010-05 ........ .... 23010-55 ........ ....23010-SDK ........ .... 23010-5DK

WILD DOG is a heavy-duty caustic off road cleaner. Optimum dilution of this product ranges from 60:1 to 100:1 depending upon soil and water conditions. It is designed to clean off road equipment, dozers, scrapers, front-end loaders, backhoes, etc. This product will remove carbon, grease, and other stubborn problems. It will work best in hot water or steam, and rinse free at any temperature. Do not use on automobiles, over the road trucks, or aluminum surfaces. Contains Sodium Hydroxide. USDA approved. 1drum makes 2.
........ .... ........22510-05 22510-55 ........ ....22510-SDK ........ .... 22510-5DK ........ .... 22510-10DK

Exterior Maintenance
Bio BARRIER protects surfaces from harmful microorganisms that cause odor and mold growth. Upon initial contact with the surface, BioBarrier eliminates odors. Effective protection will last 3-6 months depending on the environment and frequency of exposure to water or moisture.
........ ............ ............ ............ ............ .......... 61000-05........ .... 61000-55

CITRUS CLEANER is formulated for exterior cleaning of vinyl, aluminum and wood siding. It is also very effective in cold or hot water, high pressure washing of mobile homes, RV's, trucks, trailers, buildings, etc. It is also an excellent pre-spray for use on extremely difficult cleaning jobs and will clean engines, vinyl, white wall tires, stainless steel, floors, walls and counter tops. The corrosives inhibitors and water softeners in this product help prevent rusting of ferrous metals and scale build-up in heating coils. Best dilutions range from 1 to 5 parts cleaner to 50 parts water.
........ ............ ............ ............ .................... .... .......... 29600-SDK

CONCRETE RESIDUE REMOVER is designed to safely remove residue from concrete forms, tools, scaffolding, equipment and trucks. Product does not contain Hydrochloric, Hydrofluoric, Phosphoric, or Sulfuric Acids. This organic blend penetrates and dissolves concrete build-up and is formulated with corrosion inhibitors to prolong tool life.
........ .......... ........ .......... ........ .......... 16360-05........ .......... 16360-55

DECK WASH is a high quality cleaner specially designed for cedar wood decks and other exposed wood surfaces. Quickly loosens and removes mold and mildew. For best results, it mixes 3 parts hot water with 1 part DECK WASH, allow mixture to penetrate on wood and rinse thoroughly with pressure washer.
........ .......... ........ .......... ........ .......... 41610-05........ .......... 41610-55

DECK STRIPPER is formulated to penetrate and emulsify dirt, grease, oil, paint, and stain. This product is for use on wood and concrete surfaces. It will work in cold water and hot water, and rinses free at any temperature. The optimum cleaning dilution for most surfaces is between 1:2 and 1:4, when stripping paints, stains and sealers use at full strength. This product contains Sodium Hydroxide. Neutralize wood rinsing with WOOD BRIGHTENER Part No. 60770.
........ .......... ........ .......... .....22521-05........ .......... 22521-55........ .......... 22521-SDK

Pro B.R.C. (Building Restoration Cleaner) will clean with out damage when used as directed. It will work in cold water as well as hot. Can be used in hand pump or pressure washers. Follow label directions carefully and use required safety equipment. Contains Hydrochloric Acid.
........ ............ ............ ............ .............. 16330-05........ .......... 16330-55

SoSAFE is a high quality sodium precarbonate cleaner, specially designed for all wood decks, siding, fences and other exposed wood surfaces. For best results, thoroughly mix 1/4 cup SoSAFE per 1 gallon HOT water.
.................................................. .....(4)-10 lb. bags in a 5 gal. pail: 62010-05

SUPER STRIPPER is designed to clean asphalt, fiber glass shingles, wooden decks and wood fencing. This product should be mixed at a rate of 1 part chemical to 10 parts water, but can be mixed stronger if desired and application surface is tested. This product will work in cold water as well as hot water, and rinse free at any temperature. For use in hot pressure washers, apply to the surface at the rate of 1 part cleaner to 10 parts water. For use in cold pressure wash systems, use at the rate of 1 part cleaner to 4 parts water. This product contains Sodium Hydroxide. Neutralize wood after rinsing with WOOD BRIGHTENER, see below.
........ ............ ............ ............ ............ ....22548-05........ .......... 22548-55

WOOD BRIGHTENER is a high quality neutralizer specially designed for all wood decks and other wood surfaces; additionally it can be used to remove rust stains on concrete or other hard surfaces. This product mixes four (4) pounds of cleaner per 5 gallons of water for best results.
(4)-10 lb. bags in a 5 gal. pail: ........ ............ ............ ............ ............ .......... ........ ............ ............ ............ ............ .......... ........ ............ ............ ............ ............ .......... 60770-05

Car Wash Products
BAY WASH will clean and brighten painted brick, tile, vinyl and masonry without damage when used as directed. It will work in cold water as well as hot water. Product can be diluted 1 part cleaner to 1 part water for regularly maintained areas.
......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ....16230-05......... 16230-55

FOAMY BRUSH Car Wash is an extremely high foaming, red car wash product with an even stronger cherry scent. Metering of FOAMY BRUSH CAR WASH conc. will range from 150:1 to 1800:1 depending upon equipment. Designed for self-serve brush equipped wash bay and for automatic pressure wash drive-thru. Show your customers you care with more color, more fragrance, and more foam. "PH" balanced.
......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ....38910-05......... 38910-55

FOAMY TIRE CLEANER is a concentrated white wall and tire cleaner that is formulated for the automatic applicators in both self-serve and tunnel wash bays. This high foam clings to the tire surface to help dissolve dirt, grease, oil, scuff marks, etc. Dilution will vary according to application.
......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ....33030-05......... 33030-55

HIGH FOAM CHERRY is a high foaming car wash product with a cherry scent. Metering of HIGH FOAM CHERRY conc. will range from 1:150 to 1:1800 depending upon equipment. It can be used for hand washing, pressure washing, or drive-thru. "PH" balanced.
......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ....38810-05......... 38810-55

HIGH PRESSURE CAR WASH is designed for self-serve equipped wash bays it can be used in automatic pressure wash drive-thru or wherever a “pH" balanced moderate foam detergent is desirable. Lemon scented.
......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ....38920-05......... 38920-55

QUICK DRY this is a highly concentrated drying agent (rinse aid). Application at the rinse cycle of automatic vehicle washing systems; result in sheeting of excess water from the surface and less blower or chamois time to complete the wash process. This is a concentrate and must be metered or diluted. Dilution rates range from 1:50 up to 1:500 rates vary depending on water conditions and method of application. A good starting point for high pressure washer equipment is a 1:200 dilution.
......... ......... ......... ......... ..... ......... ....38240-05......... 38240-30......... 38240-55
SHIMMER is a super concentrated GLASS CLEANER. Five (5) gallons of concentrate makes one 55-gallon drum of ready-to-use glass cleaner. Excellent for plastic and chrome. One drum makes 10.
......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ....68110-05......... 68110-55

TOUCHLESS PRESOAK is a concentrated alkaline liquid detergent for TOUCHLESS PRESOAK tunnels or PRESOAK low pressure, controlled applications. It is designed to safely clean any vehicles’ painted surface, wheels, tires, polished aluminum, chrome, and glass.
......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ....13130-05......... 13130-55

WASH & WAX is a highly concentrated, acrylic polymer and cleaner concentrate. Dilute at 1 ounce to 4 gallons (1:512). It will leave paint finishes with a high gloss and it will not spot chrome.
......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ....31110-05......... 31110-55
WET WAX is a lemon scented, highly concentrated organic filming agent. It is a great "CHEATER WAX" for car washes. Metering instructions are: 1 ounce per five (5) gallons of water (1:640) through the washer.
......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ....38210-05......... 38210-55

W.W.T. (White Wall Tire Cleaner) is a concentrated white wall tire cleaner that contains an organic solvent to dissolve grease, oil, black marks, etc. Dilution will vary according to application.
......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ....33010-05......... 33010-55

Detailing Products
CAR FRAGRANCES are highly concentrated and designed as an odor mask for many odors. They can be diluted with water to achieve the desired strength of scent. Do not allow to come in contact with food or food products. Our fragrances are available in four (4) scents:
......... Cherry 41110........... Cinnamon 41300......... ...... Lemon 41210......... ...... Orange 41000-01-05-55

CHERRY WET WAX is a soft carnauba paste wax. It is made with a special blend of waxes, polymers and silicone resins used for a high gloss final finish. Cleans and shines any color. Black and other dark colors look richer and deeper. For hand waxing, orbital, or high speed buffer application.
......... ...... ......... ...... ......... ...... ......... . ...... ...... ......... 90000-01

LIQUID SUNSHINE WAX is a modern liquid wax that is fast drying. Removes light surface imperfections, tar, & grease. This liquid hand wax contains a high percentage of a special, high quality wax which is incorporated with various synthetic waxes to produce a longer lasting shine. Cleans and shines any color. Can be hand applied and easily buffed off.
......... ...... ......... ...... ......... ...... ......... .. ..... ...... ......... 90180-01

O.J. has a wide variety of uses ranging from an all-purpose cleaner to a heavy-duty industrial degreaser. It will emulsify heavy grease, oil, tar, soap scum, rubber burns, floor finishes, black heel marks, dirt, and printer ink.
......... ...... ......... ...... ......... ............90170-01........ .... 90170-05........ .... 90170-55

QWICCLEAN EXTRA DRY UPHOLSTRY CLEANER dry foaming action melts away dirt and grime. Just spray on, wipe or vacuum off. Work extremely well on hard surfaces both in the car and in the home.
........ ............ ............ ............ ................... ....(12- 19-oz. aerosol) 90250-cs

QWICCLEAN GLASS CLEANER is a non-ammoniated, exclusive foaming action formula is fast and easy to use. Thoroughly cleans with foam; lifting and loosening dirt and grime, while leaving a light, pleasant fragrance. This product brightens windows, mirrors, showcases, and windshields.
........ ............ ............ ............ ................... ....(12-19-oz. aerosol) 90260-cs

QWICCLEAN PLASTI-SHEEN is specially formulated to clean without water and will not scratch or abrade delicate surfaces. It is a Cleaner - Polish - Sealer of fiberglass, acrylics, and cultured marble. PLAST-SHEEN will clean and restore the original luster to Fiberglass surfaces such as Tubs and Showers, also Chrome, Stainless Steel, Brass, Copper, Marble Vanities and Laminated tops. It can be used on Motor Homes, Boats, Jet Ski, and fiberglass body equipment. It easily removes stains, water spots and scum from boats and bath.
........ ............ ............ ............ ................... ....(12- 16 oz. bottles) 90011-cs

HIGH GLOSS TIRE DRESSING is a very high quality, solvent based, silicone dressing which is designed to brighten and enhance the rubber surfaces of cars, pick-ups, and other vehicles.
........ ............ ......... ............ ...........38950-01........ .... 38950-05........ .... 38950-55
NON-SILICONE TIRE DRESSING also presents a high quality dress to any tire application. This water based formulation, however, does not contain silicones and is considered to be “paint shop†safe.
........ ............ ............ ............ ........38960-01........ .... 38960-05........ .... 38960-55
VINYL INTERIOR CLEANER will safely clean and freshen vinyl, rubber, plastic, and fabric upholstery. It can be used in cars, trucks, heavy machinery cabs, semi-trucks cabs, airplanes, etc. It takes up tough, ground in dirt, mud, manure, oil and grease, with a fresh scent that lasts for weeks. The recommended 50/50 dilution for most applications and it should not be used on leather.
........ ............ ............ ............ ............ ...... ....22100-05........ .... 22100-55
VINYL INTERIOR DRESSING, a silicone emulsion product, that is a very high quality dressing designed to brighten, enhance, and preserve vinyl interior surfaces of cars, pick-ups, and other vehicles.
....... ............ ............ ................ ....39810-01........ .... 39810-05........ .... 39810-55

Transportation Cleaners
ALUMA BRITE concentrate: A 10% hydrofluoric acid and 10% phosphoric acid solution. It can be used at a 1:60 dilution. This product will leave aluminum with a bright appearance. 1drum makes 2.
................ ................ ................ ................ 16220-05................ 16220-55

ALUMA BRITE super concentrate: SAVES YOUR FREIGHT DOLLARS! Cut your shipping weight from 520 pounds per drum to 140 by NOT shipping the water. The same as Aluma Brite concentrate but in a super concentrated blend that ships direct in a 55-gallon drum and WITH OUT the water. Once received, you or your customer, fill the drum with water and mix, creating 55 gallons of Aluma Brite concentrate.
................ ................ ................ ................ ................ 16210-55

ATLAS: A "safe cleaner" designed to clean over the road tractor/trailers and other types of commercial vehicles. It cleans painted surfaces, polished aluminum, anodized aluminum, & chrome without damage. This product will remove most carbon stack stain and magnetic road film from trailers without brushing, it works in cold water as well as hot water, rinses at any temperature. Meter at 1:70 for hot water or 1:35 for cold water, and should be effective in hard water to about 20 grains of hardness. USDA approved.
................ ................ 11210-05................ 11210-55 ................ 11210-SDK ................ 11210-5DK

BIG TRUCK BRITE: This big guy is formulated with fast penetrating surfactants to safely clean polished aluminum and painted surfaces of over the road tractors, trailers, and other type commercial vehicles, removing magnetic road film from trailers without brushing & leaving the surface with a near wax shine. Do dilute, as one-drum makes two drums of ready-to-use. Use as directed; rate of 1:50 in hot water, cold pressure washers and cold water drive through truck wash systems, use at the rate of 1:25. 1-55 = 2-55’s.
................ ................ ................ ................ 11420-05................ 11420-55

CONCRETE TRUCK CLEANER (CTC) super concentrate is designed to remove concrete dust or wet ready-mix splash from trucks and concrete conveyance equipment. Highly concentrated hydrochloric acid and surfactant blend, also contains 10 % hydrofluoric acid. Five gallons of the CTC super concentrate diluted with 50 gallons of water yields 55 gallons that is to then be used at a metering rate of 1 part chemical to 10 parts water. This product will enhance the aluminum surfaces appearance. 1drum makes 10.
................ ................ ................ ................ 16310-05................ 16310-55

H.D.A.B PLUS is a 12% hydrofluoric acid, 15% sulfuric acid & 5 % phosphoric acid, dilute 1:60. This product will leave aluminum with a soft satin sheen. 1drum makes two.
................ ................ ................ ................ 16100-05................ 16100-55

THE TWO STEP: This system was popularized by a major equipment manufacturer and field-tested for many years. The first step is a hydrofluoric acid product that sets the magnetic attraction of the soil. The second step is an alkaline chemical that reverses the attraction and repels the soil from the surface.

#1 concentrate must be diluted before use, the diluted product is designed as the first step in a two step cleaning system for over the road tractors and trailers. As is, this product may be metered 1:100. 1 drum makes 4.
................ ................ ................ ................ 16410-05................ 16100-55

#2 concentrate must be diluted before use, diluted product is designed as the second step in a two step cleaning system for over the road tractors and trailers. As is, this product may be metered 1:100. One drum makes four.
................ ................ ................ ................ 16610-05................ 16610-55
NOTE: As an alternate to #1 & #2 conc., we recommend ALUMA BRITE followed by POWER BRITE.

# 1a concentrate is a substitute for #1 or ALUMA BRITE when a non-hydrofluoric acid solution is preferred as the first step in the two step cleaning process. In its’ concentrated formula, this product requires further dilution. Full concentration should be metered at 1:100. Contains phosphoric and citric acid. USDA approved. 1drum makes 4.
................ ................ ............................. ... 16510-05 ................ 16510-55

POWER BRITE (aka: Panel Brite / Brown Derby)is the most popular truck wash concentrate in the industry. Used as directed, it will clean painted surfaces without damage. It excels at removing carbon stack stain and magnetic road film from tractors/trailers without brushing. Cleans and brightens aluminum surfaces and is designed for heavy-duty truck washing. As is, this product may be metered at 1:100 for hot water or 1:50 for cold water, rinses free at any temperature. Do not use on polished / anodized aluminum or surfaces protected with poly sealers. Should be effective in hard water to about 20 grains of hardness. Contains Sodium Hydroxide. USDA approved. 1drum makes 2.
..........11110-05................ 11110-55................ 11110-SDK................ 11110-5DK................ 11110-10DK

POWER BRITE 2001 This SUPER CONCENTRATE, SAVES YOUR FREIGHT DOLLARS by NOT shipping water! Available in 2 packaging configurations Easy, convenient, and saving those freight dollars! Item 11114-05 is a 5 gallon pail of the super concentrate. Use 1 pail in a 55 gallon drum, add 50 gallons of water, mix and you have 55 gallons of Power Brite ready-to-use. Use 2 pails in a 55 gallon drum, add 45 gallon of water and you have 55 gallons of Power Brite concentrate. Don’t have any empty drums? Then order 11114-55, which is just the right amount of Power Brite super concentrate in the drum! All you do is add 45 gallons of water and mix!! 1drum makes 2.
................. ................ ............... 11114-05................ 11114-55................ 11114-5DK

POWERHOUSE is designed to clean and degrease most surfaces. This product will remove carbon stain, grease, and oil. It will work best in hot water, and rinse free at any temperature. For use in hot pressure washers, apply to the surface up to the rate of 1 part cleaner to 50 parts water.
................ ................ ................ ................ 11260-05................ 11260-55

TRUCK -N -TUFF super conc. This T-N-T super concentrate will give you incredible flexibility in your truck wash sales. Truck-N-Tuff super conc. is formulated to safely clean polished aluminum and painted surfaces on over-the-road tractors, trailers, and other types of commercial vehicles without damage when used as directed. This product will remove magnetic road film from trailers without brushing. It works in cold water as well as hot and rinses free at any temperature, designed for use in drive through washes. Contains Sodium Metasilicate. 1drum makes 9.
................ ................ ................ ................ 11310-06................ 11310-55

WHITE WASH is designed to safely clean polished aluminum and painted surfaces of over the road tractors, trailers, and other type commercial vehicles without damage when used as directed. This product will remove magnetic road film from trailers without brushing. It will work in cold water as well as hot water, and rinse free at any temperature. 50% stronger than Atlas, it is designed for heavy duty cleaning such as drive through truck washes. Hot pressure washers apply at a rate of 1:70. For cold water systems apply a rate of 1:35. Contains Sodium Metasilicate.
................ ................ ................ 12300-05................ 12300-55................ 12300-SDK

Specialty Detergents
ACID FOAMER is a high foaming additive designed to be compatible with all of our acid detergents. Used at the rate of one gallon per drum of finished product. PH of this product is approximately 0.5.
........ .... ........ .... ........ .... ........ .... ........ ....58760-05 ........ .... 58760-55
ALKALINE FOAMER is a high foaming additive designed to be compatible with all of our alkaline
detergents. It will usually be used at the rate of one gallon per drum of finished product. PH of this product is approximately 10.0.
........ .... ........ .... ........ .... ........ .... ........ ....58750-05 ........ .... 58750-55

ASPHALT RELEASE (water base) is designed to safely coat hard surfaces without using harsh solvents. Prevents asphalt from sticking to truck bed surfaces. Just spray an even coat on bare surface. No Stick.
........ .... ........ .... ........ .... ........ .... ........ ....74900-05 ........ .... 74900-55

BOOSTER surfactant system for hot water is designed to be added to acid and alkaline cleaning agents. At ratios of 1% to 5% by weight, it will increase wetting and bonding of most detergent formulations. It has excellent foaming properties, producing moderate to high foam at 2%.
........ .... ........ .... ........ .... ........ .... ........ ....55710-05 ........ .... 55710-55

CHERRY concentrate will mask unpleasant odors around dumpsters, garbage areas, rest rooms, etc. Product dilutes at 4 to 8 ounces per gallon.
........ .... ........ .... ........ .... ........ ....41110-01 ........ .... 41110-05 ........ .... 41110-55

CITRIC ALUMINUM CLEANER concentrate will clean and brighten unpainted aluminum without damage when used as directed. It removes dirt and road film from surfaces using cold as well as hot water.
........ .... ........ .... ........ .... ........ .... ........ ....11660-05 ........ .... 11660-55

DEFOAMER is an additive for cleaning agents. It will decrease the foaming action of the product and therefore increase its ability to rinse quickly. Defoamer can be used with water reclaim systems.
........ .... ........ .... ........ .... ........ .... ........ ....50000-05 ........ .... 50000-55

DESCALER is designed to remove lime and sludge build up from process equipment, floors, and walls. Shipped in a ready to use formula for those tough, neglected applications, it can also be diluted up to 10 parts water and 1 part cleaner for maintenance use.
........ .... ........ .... ........ .... ........ .... ........ ....16350-05 ........ .... 16350-55

DRAIN OPENER is a non-acid based drain opener designed to dissolve and liquefy hair, paper, and grease. For use in commercial drains only. This product is not for home use. DO NOT use on aluminum, if drain has a strainer, remove it prior to use of this product.
........ .... ........ .... ........ .... ........ .... ........ ....26112-05 ........ .... 26112-55

EMULSION BREAKER is an excellent "oil splitting" truck wash for situations where de-emulsification is required in 30 minutes or less.
........ .... ........ .... ........ .... ........ .... ........ ....12110-05 ........ .... 12110-55

FABRIC & CARPET CLEANER is formulated to give colored fibers deeper tone and better contrasts. For use on all types of fabric carpets. Upon application the emulsified soils are easily flushed to the surface allowing them to be toweled or vacuumed from the fabric or carpets.
........ .... ........ .... ........ .... ........ ....22210-01 ........ .... 22210-05 ........ .... 22210-55

HAND SOAP is highly concentrated, requiring very small amounts to generate a lather that will remove most any soil. This HAND SOAP is designed for use with pump dispensers or wall mount dispensing equipment. The lemon scent will leave freshness to once heavily soiled hands. ........ .... ........ .... ........ .... ........ .... ........ .... ........ .... ........ .... ........ .... ........ .... ........ ....63000-01 ........ .... 63000-05 ........ .... 63000-55

LEMON concentrate will mask unpleasant odors around dumpsters, garbage areas, rest rooms, etc. Product dilutes at 4 to 8 ounces per gallon.
........ .... ........ .... ........ .... ........ ....41210-01 ........ .... 41210-05 ........ .... 41210-55

LIME be GONE will clean and brighten unpainted aluminum without damage when used as directed. It removes lime from surfaces using cold or hot water.
........ .... ........ .... ........ .... ........ .... ........ ....16500-05 ........ .... 16500-55

OVEN & GRILL CLEANER is designed to clean and degrease commercial kitchens. This product will remove carbon stain, grease, oil, tar, and burnt deposits from most kitchen surfaces. This product has been found to be very effective in removing stains in Chinese restaurants. It is the most effective in hot water and rinses free at any temperature.
........ .... ........ .... ........ .... ........ ....26113-01 ........ .... 26113-05 ........ .... 26113-55

All- Purpose PARTS CLEANER is a heavy-duty alkaline compound that effectively removes oils, dirt, and many other soils from ferrous and non-ferrous metal parts. At higher concentrations, it is especially effective on varnishes, soft carbons and polishing, stamping, and drawing compounds. Used at 110o F TO 180o F for best results. Mixing directions are: One (1) pound cleaner per 5 gallons of water for non-ferrous metals and two (2) pounds cleaner per 5 gallons of water for ferrous metals.
........ .... ........ .... ........ .... ........ ....25 lb. box: 29000-25 100 lb. box: 29000-100
........ .... ........ .... ........ .... ........ ....50 lb. box: 29000-50 250 lb. box: 29000-250

PHOS-TIZE HD is a heavy duty, hot phosphatizing, degreasing and de-rusting compound for use through hot water high pressure washers, steam cleaners and hot dip tanks. Dilution will vary depending upon water quality and type of metal being treated. Suggested starting dilution is 2%. PHOS-TIZE HD will leave metals rainbowed, blued, and prepared for painting.
........ .... ........ .... ........ .... ........ .... ........ ....71010-05 ........ .... 71010-55

QWIC ZYME is designed to clean drains using biological action to break down food wastes, greases, and other organic matter. This will deprive the odor causing bacteria of their food source, thus inhibiting their growth and ability to produce obnoxious odors. Use indoors and outdoors. DO NOT allow to come in contact with food or food products.
........ .... ........ .... ........ .... ........ ....25112-01 ........ .... 25112-05 ........ .... 25112-55

SoSIMPLE Non-Toxic, Non-Abrasive, Non-Flammable, Non-Corrosive. Degreaser, Biodegradable, Economical and Concentrated. SoSimple is the Green Cleaner that is user friendly but unkind to dirt, grease, oil, mold, mildew, soap scum, etc. With a pleasant, deodorizing scent, SoSimple can be used full strength for heavy duty cleaning and degreasing or diluted for any cleaning need from appliances to laundry pre-soak, to glass and mirrors. Note: Be sure to follow dilution rates.
........ .... ........ .... ........ .... ........ ....22270-05 ........ .... 22270-55 ........ ....22270-SDK

SoSOFT WATER CONDITIONER promotes spot free cleaning. Reducing your detergent requirements per wash as well as the time spent drying and buffing a surface. It has excellent cleaning capabilities even without using detergents. Add some to your rinse water for spot free finish.
........ .... ........ .... ........ .... ........ .... ........ ....32000-05 ........ .... 32000-55

TAR & ASPHALT REMOVER has a wide variety of uses ranging from an all purpose cleaner to a heavy duty industrial degreaser. It will emulsify asphalt coatings, heavy grease, soap scum, rubber burns, floor finishes, black heel marks, dirt, printers ink, and carbon deposits. It has excellent cleaning capabilities even at extremely high dilution rates. It is combustible and contains no hard abrasives. May be sprayed, mopped, wiped or brushed on. For removal of dirt and degreasing industrial machines, removing heavy carbon, or boil deposits. Carbonized grease is removed by allowing to remain on the surface for a few minutes, then use a scraper or putty knife to lift off carbon. Spray again and rinse with potable water. Contains D-Limonene.
........ .... ........ .... ........ .... ........ ....28130-01 ........ ....28130-05 ........ .... 28130-55

Our Sponsors