Welcome to the Power Wash Network "The Power Wash Contractors Forum".
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dealerships

Default dealerships

Does anyone on here do dealerships? I had a friend in college that did 5 of them and mad some mad cash. I was wondering what ppl charged for this and what all they did on the cars...

Any where from 75 to 1.50 a car for a spot free wash
    Jet Stream Pressurewashing
    Orange City Fl,32763
    386-775-6301
    386-383-9605

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream1
    Any where from 75 to 1.50 a car for a spot free wash
    are you kidding me!! just say the dealer has 200 cars at a dollar a pop, thats only 200$ that wouldint be worth my time it would take a half a day.

speed speed speed. It is mainly just a rinse to get off dust pollen and bird poo. Spot free rinse is a must I have seen companies with one guy washing and two guys hand drying but that is just a lack of proper equipment.
    Eric R Fisher
    Director of Operations
    JWS Service Systems, Inc.
    www.jwsservicesystems.com

Quote Originally Posted by appearance
    are you kidding me!! just say the dealer has 200 cars at a dollar a pop, thats only 200$ that wouldint be worth my time it would take a half a day.
    I saw two guy do 60 cars in 40 min
    Orange City Fl,32763
    386-775-6301
    386-383-9605

Talking

I have 5 dealership accounts and I charge 100.00 minimun for a dealer less than 50 cars! I also have 2 dealers with about 200 cars and I get 2.00 per car 2.50 per truck/van and have one helper I pay 10.00 an hour. All that I do is a Hot water rinse and you have to have quality chammy's to dry with. And be sure to rinse the chammy's every 3 or 4 cars to get a non streak finish. It is labor intensive because of all the drying but hey money is money and you can never make up for a lost buck!! Also remember that if they use a local car wash they will be paying for a driver,gas, and a minimum of 4 to 5.00 a car. Don't kill the industry at 1.00 a car!!

Hey i am not killing nothing Look at where I live FLORIDA CAN YOU SAY THIS STATE IS CHEAPER LIVING...I WOULD HAVE TO CHARGE 2 BUCKS A CAR IF I RAN HOT WATER AND HAND DRY
    Orange City Fl,32763
    386-775-6301
    386-383-9605

Red face

well....maybe you can give me a tip ! Just rinsing doesn't do the job up here in MI. So the chammy ultimetly picks up whats left over. Is there a chemical to use for a spot free hands off rinse on these babies!?!? I also have a soft water system but have no idea how to intragrate with washer!?!? It came as a pkg. deal with my unit...Sorry if I was a lil' brash on my pryer thread but go for the throat...Michigan has one of the worst economies in the entire U.S. and i'm sellin' my ass off to get what I get!

JT's Wash Guest

Default Spot Free

If any one has any ideas on SPOT FREE I would love to hear them. Here is WI our water is harder than the dirt. If you cant get your softener set up give me an E-mail I hooked mine up myself and it does help alot.

Pro Plus, where in michigan are you located? I have been approached by a few dealerships and we do not do them so if your still interested PM me. Good Luck!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information