Becareful with vinyl shutters

Shane Clardy

Washed a double wide mobile home vinyl siding with hunter green shutters. Now the vinyl is clay color all the way through BUT THE SHUTTERS are white and are painted from the factory. companys won't replace them when they fade because they are considered paint graded , or you can repaint them any color. When the color startes to fade you will notice them looking white kinda chalky. make sure the customer knows this and also be gentle when you wash them because you can take a light coating off and when they dry they may look white "oops" .

L

LightningClean

Shane,

You should clean those vinyl shutters by hand. I've heard of paint grade but never seen them. Most are the same color all the way through. One thing to keep in mind is to not hold the nozzle to close. Let the cleaner do the work.

Rob

Kevin

Ooooh I am glad you told me that because here in Louisiana mobile homes are a way of life! I'm sure I'll be cleaning a few of those before long. I surely would'nt want to mess with a trailer park queen for messing up her shutters!

Our Sponsors