Has anyone tried a foaming nozzle to apply soap on a house?

ALL-BRITE

I recently saw a nozzle in a PW dist. mag. that said that it created a foaming action with the soap.
I was wondering if something like that would work on a house as a surfacent keeping it in place longer before running down the siding? Has anyone tried this before?
Thanks Tim

------------------
Tim Highfield
ALL-BRITE POWERWASHING

HI-Pressure

We have sold several of the new victor foaming nozzles to fleet washers. They really work well. Seems to increase the dwell time considerable. Have not seen one used for house washing yet but I don't see why it wouldn't work well. They are only good for 4.8gpm @ 2000psi max. Made from brass and aluminum so make sure you follow pressure guidelines. I would definetly recommend them.

Hope I could be some help!

Daren Marshall
Hi-Pressure

------------------

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="DarkGreen">Tim

I have a foaming noz I don't use it all time but do use it when I think the need is there,it'll do what you want on the house.

I used mine this morn on a big rig that came out of west real nasty.It had sand,salt and road grim stuck to it bad.When I tried to rinse the sand and salt off before I apply the chemicals,I had to rinse like you was washing it,it was stuck that bad on both truck and trailer.I always do a walk around before I wash anything nomatter what it is,I already knew it was going to cost in chemicals plus alittle more time.When I do rigs like this they get washed,that means frame,motor and under finder,will every spot I can see and if I don't see it the driver will and point it out to me,most of these guys wants a clean truck all over and shining
laughing.gif
.As I was rinsing I already knew I was going to foam it to make it easier to come off because these drivers do not want a brush on their truck if you can keep from it.This was the first time I've used the foamer in awhile but they too have a spot in your box just like all the other fancy nozzles.I foamed the truck real good,applied PH acid and upstreamed with soap,it came out like a new penny.He paid me plus gave me a case of Washington apples mmmmm think that state has the best apples mmmmm.When I foam it,it gets in every crack and it stays longer to work.I use to hate the polished rigs but have got over the fear in washing them.Sometimes depends on what wax I'm going to use but I'll foam it on.The foamer as its spot in the box,sometimes I foam degreaser on the hy. eqt,I've foamed houses before but not everytime.I started useing them about 5 or 6 years ago,don't know the one your talking about but it was one of the best 50 I spend at the time.Guess I've tried alittle bit of everyting out there,even foamed shampoo.Will let you in on a little secert,not all soaps will foam enough.</FONT c></FONT f>

------------------
When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.
When In Doubt,,,Think It Out.....triplel@bscn.com

J

Jim&Shirley

DO they make one for 3000 psi,5.5 gal min,
We also fleetwash,we 2-step and use down stream injector,will this work, we get some real nasty Trucks - trailers here too. Somtimes you need somthing else like bigboy said, any suggestions.???

THANKS

JIM & SHIRLEY

------------------

[This message has been edited by Jim&Shirley (edited January 22, 2001).]

Larry L.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="DarkGreen">Jim,check with wholesale parts & supply in Ellendale,its in your area.

</FONT f>
</FONT c>

------------------
When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.

J

Jim&Shirley

hey thanks bigboy,
never herd of them, but know WHERE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, you must know this neck of the woods here pretty good i would say, we live real close to Bartlett, so will check out ellendale like you suggested tommorrow, what can i exspect from them, what kind of parts ect!!!

THANKS ALOT.

JIM & SHIRLEY

------------------

Larry L.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="DarkGreen">Pretty will anything you need in p/w,tellem Triple L told ya.

Know the area alittle not much,heck man I get turned around over there if I get off the main drag plus that o to 80 mph ever time you stop gives me
fart.gif
.One time your doing 80 and the next thing you know you trying to stand it on its nose to get stopped then its back to 80 again
laughing.gif
,yel ya'll drive crazy.I used to go over 3 or 4 times a year to see what Joe was up to but he sold to fleetwash.I think Lee is still there but Graig went to Forida to manage fleetwash down there.
The last time I was over they were fixing to open the new wt. station on our side.The way the truckers were talking Ark. is fixing to crack down on alot them,there isn't no way around those unless ya run'em
eek.gif
</FONT c></FONT f>

------------------

Our Sponsors