EatOils

New Look

Registerd User
Worked good Doug. Used BT200 as a presoak. Mixed it with water and used a pumpup and then xjetted SW1000. From what I can tell it came out good.

Doug Rucker

PWN ADMIN TEAM -
Staff member
here is a testimonial from a contract cleaner that uses BT200. If anyone is interested in the BT200 give Mark a call at Easy Clean, 916.638.0828, he is a distributor for the BT200

I am the owner of a mobile “environmental†pressure washing company and we specialize in everything from spill cleanup, diesel and fuel pad cleaning, mold/mildew abatement to fleet washing with full reclaim and recycle.

One of our toughest jobs is removing oil and grease stains from a diesel fuel pad. Over the years, we have tried just about every degreaser, green product and even 3-4 different types of Bio-enzymatic cleaners. One account in particular was washed with EATOILSâ„¢ BT200â„¢ on our first wash. They were highly impressed with the results and I have to admit, I was surprised to see how many of these 2-3 years old stains came out of the concrete. The thick black oil and diesel buildup just peeled away when we used the BT200â„¢ as instructed.

Over the subsequent cleanings, I felt it would be a great opportunity to test other products and see how they stacked up against the EATOILSâ„¢ product. After six more washings, I was asked to meet with the Director of maintenance and his concerns were clear… “We would like you to put as much into the job now as you did on the first washâ€.

I was stunned that they thought I might not be as interested in cleaning their diesel pads now as I had been 24 months ago (pads are cleaned quarterly). He went on to explain that after the first wash, the pads actually continued to lighten.

Our next visit, I used the EATOILSâ„¢ BT200â„¢ and once again, my client was thrilled with the results. It took me 6 months and a potentially unhappy client to determine that there is NO SUBSTITUTE to the EATOILSâ„¢ product.
We also use their SUPERFRESH™ product when we clean compactors or anywhere that has an odor that traditional chemicals and 200-degree water just can’t conquer. The SUPERFRESH™ product is absolutely amazing. We always have a bottle in our home for the laundry and when we wash our children’s clothes, we throw a shot in and it removes any and all odors.

If you haven’t used the EATOILS™ products yet, you owe it to yourself to order up a couple of 5-gallon pails of the products that you will most likely use. It truly is the best way to let the cleaner do the work! Their customer service is fantastic and shipping is prompt.

Randy Smith

Green Earth Recovery & Cleanup, Inc.

Johnston, Iowa

Last edited:

Doug Black

Would this eat a few ounces of fresh spilled oil on a driveway without needing to pressure wash?

Also, it sounds like you'd use this after using degreasers and pressure washing, is that correct? Since it eats for up to four days? Wouldn't caustics hurt the microbes?

GumDestroyer

I can't wait to try the BT200 product tomorrow on a garage slab that has oil stains and the garage had a fire in it. BT200 overnight, 200F water and my surface cleaner the next day!

Our Sponsors