West Coast Buying Group

David Saulque

<b>PWN TEAM - Hood Moderator</b><br<b><font color=
Who would be interested in forming a buying group on the West Coast? Just a group of five plus companies that could gain a price advantage on chemicals, gas card lock and a few more items.

We could form this without talk and long posts regarding how great we all are. I think we can save some money on just a few issues NOW. Let me know and lets see what happens.

David

------------------

David Saulque

<b>PWN TEAM - Hood Moderator</b><br<b><font color=
Most of you are are think what could they do with just five West Coast companies. Well for starters I have contacted a gasoline and diesel cardlock and inquired about group pricing based on the groups combined gasoline volume. They stated that if a group was formed we could save 3-5 cents per gallon. Each company would be billed. Yes they have locations/commercial in your city.

If we have 5-10 companies with each member responsible for one program. We can save.

Think about it!!!

Dasvid

------------------

Jon

David,

I am all for it.

I will say that saving a nickel a gallon is great if it is less then I pay now for the diesel, I pay appox. $1.57 per gallon.

Off road (red dye) today cost me $1,39 per gallon.

We all know gas prices go up up and away so what we pay today is not going to be here tomorrow. Just wondering does this company also change prices daily or weekly?

Do they bill every two weeks or monthly like my Unocal card does? I ask as my experience with gas card companies in the past have been they bill every 2 weeks and expect to be paid within 7 days.

not that I can pay them but once a month billing is much easier on us, easier on keeping records and easier on tracking expenses also.

What else are we going to be able to buy in bulk and save on?

------------------
Jon Fleischer
Oasis Pressure Cleaning
(909) 792-2247
Fax (909) 792-5633

Straight Shot

Hey Daivd -
Keep us updated and count us in! With fuel as one of our highest costs, we are willing to bring it down anyway we can!

Other items such as chemicals and cleaners sounds good also! It benifits bigger companies and smaller ones. The smallers ones get a bulk discount that otherwise may be years from and the bigger ones get an even better bulk discount!

Love it - please email any details when you get them.

Jon

David,

Since I posted my first reply all heck has broke loose, now the cost is well, all of us are being robbed and it just is not right.

I am now more interested then I was before and I was then so fast forward with this discount gas card thing please.

Do try to find out how often they bill and if there is another discount for paying fast rather then waiting the normal 30 days/

What other things can we as a group get major discounts on?

Our Sponsors