Staining replacement boards

JR Wood

Got to estimate a deck that has replacement boards all over the place.The old part of the deck is just that,OLD!it is gray and porous.The guy want's me to stain it so it will all blend and match.The only thing I can think of is a solid...which is something I don't do for various reasons.My motto is if you want soild call a painter.Would ready seal (dark brown) do the trick?

R

Rick

Originally posted by JR Wood:
Got to estimate a deck that has replacement boards all over the place.The old part of the deck is just that,OLD!it is gray and porous.The guy want's me to stain it so it will all blend and match.The only thing I can think of is a solid...which is something I don't do for various reasons.My motto is if you want soild call a painter.Would ready seal (dark brown) do the trick?
WE did a deck last year it was about 18-yrs old, The customer had an adition add-on for her hot tub {new-wood} also the contractor had too replace some boards on old part.. I used redwood stain {WOLMANS-F&P} JOB TURNED OUT GREAT!!! Hope this helps......... Rick R&R PROFESSIONAL PRESSURE WASHING INC.
smile.gif
:bb
look.gif
H)

Our Sponsors