Landa Unit

Maz

I am looking at a Landa hot water unit. The set-up consists of: 5gpm, 3500 psi unit, 200 gal water tank, 5X10 trailer, 2 hose reels, Landa concrete cleaner. Price-$7534.00. I have a cold water Landa unit which we are very pleased with. Does anyone have an opinion on this unit or the price?
Thanks,
Mark

Shane Clardy

Maz
I have the same set up it sounds like. I've had mine about 2 yrs and have had no major problems and paid about the same price or a little more

You can go to their web site and get a list of dealers and call around to get some comparitive qoutes.

Is the unit used ??
if so there are some things to look for when buying it

1 . check the oil in the pump is it cloudy (has water in it). or if it has any shaving in it

2. good check is to run it and check the burner ,it should come on only when the wand trigger is mashed. because it has a flow switch in series with the thermostat. so if the t/stat is calling for heat and water is flowing through the sytem then the burner will come on.

3 make sure you get all tips, manuals etc

Lorin Grable

Geez guys, you sure are paying alot for a name. Listen, al these units are basically the same: an engine, a belt driven pump, and unloader, and a burner/coil unit. I not a salesman for either Rashco(Elite) or Tuff but you can get a quality unit that does exactly the same job for almost 1/2 the price you are taling about and they will do the same thing: produce 3000 psig/5 gpm for 1000 hours with proper maintenance.

D

David l Saulque

Originally posted by Maz:
I am looking at a Landa hot water unit. The set-up consists of: 5gpm, 3500 psi unit, 200 gal water tank, 5X10 trailer, 2 hose reels, Landa concrete cleaner. Price-$7534.00. I have a cold water Landa unit which we are very pleased with. Does anyone have an opinion on this unit or the price?
Thanks,
Mark

I have 4 Landas van mounted and they are 10 yrs old and well mantained, and you can't go wrong with Landa. I have not used the one that you are referring to-sold like a nice setup-price seems alittle high-If you go to Nothern, the same system should be around 5000, but they are not Landa. I know someone who has the Northern system.

Good luck

David

Our Sponsors