Business is Good! What about Winter?

• Thread starter Craig/PowerWashUnlimited
  • Start date
C

Craig/PowerWashUnlimited

Hope this finds all doing great with the season rush. I personally have had a lull in business this past week, but have used this time to do a little catching up, doing all estimates today since i am wore out from the weekend. When i was driving around this morning i was considering several options for gaining winter work for this coming winter. I tend to not worry about anything when in the season, since work is so good. Considering two things for this coming winter:
1.) Doing a mass advertising scheme strictly directed at restaurant cleaning since it is already my primary winter income.
or
2.) Picking up more tractor/trailer washing, since it is more daytime work and less travel, plus, fleet work is only about a quarter of my winter income.

What are ya'll planning for winter?

Craig

Scott Stone

I do 90% fleet work. I work mostly afternoons and evenings. I would love to get daytime fleet work. What is the secret. If were me, since you already do the bulk of your winter work in restaurants, I would pursue that market. There is nothing like the referrals that come from a recognized name.

------------------
Any statement that I make about equipment, processes or your hair color is my own personal opinion. I usually base it on personal experience. If you disagree with me you are free to reply on both the BBS and by e-mail. If I am totally off base please explain why on the BBS so that we may all know why;)
Bus. Phone 480-834-3434
Cell Phone 602-509-9741

Our Sponsors