Screaching when drawing soap

Mark Dadian

rain.gif
When drawing soap and when the injector is shut down, there seems to come a horrendous screaching coming from my machine, but when the injector is open and drawing air, the sound disappears.

What can be done to stop this if anything?
boldpurple.gif

Thanx

------------------
GBU

Mark A. Dadian

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Blue">I can think of one thing dat will make dat sound,sometimes if the downstreamer is on backwards it will make a horrendous screaching sound.Maybe other things too but dat one.</FONT c></FONT f>

------------------
<FONT COLOR="green"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When answering Post If It Sounds As tho I'm Holding A Match To Ya "Fear Not" Its Only Lit On One End.</FONT c></FONT f><FONT face="Comic Sans MS"><FONT COLOR="Fuchsia">I'm No Doctor The Pill I Subscride Is For Me Only.They May Make You Jump Up and Down Or Crawl All Over The Ground.Will Try To Help Sail Your Ship Even Tho Rocket Fuel Is The Tip.</FONT c></FONT f>

<FONT COLOR="red"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">When In Doubt,,,Think It Out</FONT c></FONT f><FONT COLOR="blue"><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">.....triplel@bscn.com</FONT c></FONT f>

H

Hotwaterwizard

If your machine has a restriction in the supply line the injector will add the needed water to the line if it is an upstream type and the pump will stop starving for water. Look for a leak fitting or hose in the supply line.

------------------
Hotwaterwizard@aol.com If You have a problem with your machine, just ask me for help. Check out the Machine Problem Board

Mark Dadian

Thanx Wiz.

Not sure if that will do it, cuz it's a downstream injector. Any ideas?

------------------
GBU

Mark A. Dadian

Our Sponsors