Concrete Cleaners

HI-Pressure

I am in the process of making replacement swivels for concrete cleaners. We currently make them for Hotsy and Cairns. They have no packing in them, spin freely, and last up to five years without any repair. My question is what brands do you have,what size, how many hours per week do you use them, how often do you replace seals? Also do any of you use spinners: Small concrete cleaners that attach to your lance? Trying to determine what products to make swivels for. Thak You!

Hi-Pressure Solutions
Daren Marshall
(405) 359-9497
Mobeydic@msn.com

H

hotwaterwisard

I deal with alot of mobil wash customers most of them use Giant torbo nozzles, and Surface cleaners like the Hydrotwister from HydroTek. The swivel does have it's problems. The nozzles have a tendency to loosen theirselves. If the rotation is backwards the swivel locks up, and won't turn. My idea is to make a swivel that uses two common zero tips so you can costomize the swivel to the customer on the spot.

H

hotwaterwisard

The bearings go out more than any of the seals. also the arms hit stuff and get out of ballance easy. the swivels I deal with don't have seals to go bad. The nozzle goes bad though. The brush wears out every 3 months or so.

H

hotwaterwisard

What's up no one wants to help this guy out with his research? Come on guys its a good cnance to let someone finally design a swivel that actually works for more than a month or two. We need good swivels.

Our Sponsors