Jon

Dan Flynn owns Landa company
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif

Only kidding, good question Dan, even when someone is speaking about the e v i r o-ment and not the company with the same name it is blocked, why?

Jon

------------------
Beep beep, the OPC Roadrunner coming through.

Jon Fleischer
Oasis Pressure Cleaning
(909) 792-2247
Fax (909) 792-5633

<FONT COLOR="#000080" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">[This message has been edited by Jon on May 06, 2000 ]</font>

Scott Stone

Censoring Posts
The bulletin board administrators have the power to censor certain words that may be posted. This censoring is not an exact science, however, so certain words may be censored out of context. Please realize that the censoring, if any censoring is being performed, is being done by a computer based on the words that are being screened. Words that are censored are replaced with asterisks.
This cam from the FAQ. Additionally Dan said once that nationally recognized brand names are allowed, just not people with a large web presence. Or something to that effect.

------------------
Any statement that I make about equipment, processes or your hair color is my own personal opinion. I usually base it on personal experience. If you disagree with me you are free to reply on both the BBS and by e-mail. If I am totally off base please explain why on the BBS so that we may all know why;)
Bus. Phone 480-834-3434
Cell Phone 602-509-9741

H

hotwaterwisard

The way I see it. No one would be able to understand the Question with out the brand name attached to it . Like talking about a Ford or Chevy. I see no harm as long as there is no advertising. Although I had someone look at my profile on this board and email an advertisement to me.

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
Thanks Scott,

You pretty much covered it. The rule is basically for Internet companies and or companies that ship their products to other states. If a certain product is mentioned, so what. How ever if someone is trying to take advantage of the situation than it will be banned. As far as people emailing people from the board with advertisements, not much I can do about it. I certainly will not eliminate email addresses like the other board, yet allow people to post advertisement anyway, then decide some can and some can't. This board is here so we can network. We have a great group of people with a nice variety of experience. If a company has a good product and would like to help support this web site, they can market their products.

Have a great Day

------------------
Dan Flynn
Flynn Service Pro
www.powerwash.net
708/715-4206

Our Sponsors