Concrete cleaner

Rob53

I AM LOOKING INTO BUYING A SURFACE CLEANER. ANY INFO WOULD BE APPRECIATEED. HOW BIG CAN I GO ? MY MACHINE IS A 3000PSI ,HONDA 11HSP.,COLD WATER . DOES IT SPEED UP CLEANING TIME? ANYTHING ELSE YOU THINK I WILL NEED TO KNOW ? I WILL BE USING IT ON DRIVEWAYS . ALSO DO YOU JUST CLEAN DRIVEWAYS WITH WATER OR DO YOU USE CHEMICALS ? THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE
ROB

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
The size depends on how many gallons per minute your machine is. A surface cleaner will speed the job up big time. If you use chemicals to clean, which will vary depending on what you’re trying to clean, it will aid in the time and appearance of the job.
smile.gif

------------------
Dan Flynn
Flynn Service Pro www.powerwash.net
708/715-4206

HI-Pressure

Like Dan said you need to know GPM. I am guessing that you have a 3000psi 4gpm because of your 11hp Honda. Probably would want a 20-24" cleaner due to the low GPM. Pressure and GPM is what turns the swivel and too low of rpm will cause streaking and can actually be more time consuming. Steel Eagle, Cairns, Whisper Wash, Hotsy all make good units.

Hope this helped

Daren Marshall
Hi-Pressure Solutions

H

hotwaterwisard

If I were you I would start out with a 17inch disk. Your machine is only 4gpm and it will do the best job for your situation. If you buy one make sure it comes with 2 #2 spray tips on the arms under the disk.

A

AranPressureWashing

I have ONLY used a 30" ***** Alto! & I love it! but I don't know anything else (yet)!

No complaints!
. . . then again - if you are fed pork your whole life - would you miss beef?

aquapro

I was in the same boat about two months ago. I bought a Jet Wash machine and really love it. It is definitely the way to go.

John Moller
AQUA PRO

H

hotwaterwisard

The disc is not a lawn mower walk slow with it and don't run over anything hard like rocks, bottle caps, nails, pennies,you get the picture. It will dammage the spinning arms and knock the thing out of balance and no more cleaning with it till you get it fixed.
boom.gif

------------------
Hotwaterwizard@aol.com John DeRosa

<FONT COLOR="#000080" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">[This message has been edited by hotwaterwisard on May 13, 2000 ]</font>

Our Sponsors