Foam Cannon,x-jet For $12.50

melsmobile

IF YOU NEED A SOAP CANNON THAT WILL SHOT A STREAM OF SOAP 10 TO 15 FEET TO WASH HOUSES ETC. TRY THIS.

GET YOU A HIGH SIDE SOAP INJECTOR , NON ADJUSTABLE ,23% DRAW $9.95

GO TO THE HARDWARE STORE AND BUY A 3/8" BY 1/4" COUPLER
$1.25

AND YOU WILL NEED 1 MALE PIPE TREADED PLUG 1/4".69 CENTS

PUT THESE 3 THINGS TOGETHER, PUT IN THE END OF YOUR LANCE.

I'VE BEEN BUILDING MY OWN FOR ABOUT 4 YEARS. THEY WORK GREAT!

ron

ron p

Hi MEL, I use bleach in my house wash and use a x-jet, but im allways looking for a way to keep my chems on the truck.
If I use the high side for the soap 23% draw and use my downstreamer for 12% SH at 20%
will i get close to my x-jet mix? which is 1 gal truck wash,2 gal 6%SH,1/4 cup of dawn and the rest H20 in a 5 gal bucket at a 50/50 draw with the x-jet? half water-half my mix that is.
I know i would need to exsperiment with diffrent nozzle tips to find one that will shoot the chem and still get a draw from the downstreamer but i can be done.
anyone have a starting point for the tip? 4.8 gpm at 3000 psi and 150 ft of 3/8 pressure line?

melsmobile

RON

AN FOAM CANNON/X-JET , IS AN INJECTOR WITH A PICE OF PLASTIC ON THE END. A INJECTOR HAS 0 DEGREE ORFIC. YOU CAN BUY AN ADIUSTABLE INJECTOR FOR $12.95, THAT MAY WORK BETTER FOR YOU , IF YOU PUT OUT 4.8GPM YOU NEED 3 TO 5 GPM
INJECTOR.

I DONT LIKE WAGGING CHEMICALS AROUND WITH ME ALSO, I DRAW MINE THROUGH THE LOW SIDE , THAT WAY I CAN APPLY THE
CHEMICAL AT HIGH INPACT. THE TRUCK WASH/DEGREASER I USE
DOSE'NT BUILD UP IN MY COILS BUT I REPLACE MY PUMP ABOUT EVERY 12 TO 18 MONTHS A TS2021 5.6GPM 3,500 PSI FOR $300 TO ME THAT IS A FAIR TRADE OFF. IF I USE ACID I USE THE INJECTOR.

IN THE DALLAS FORT WORTH AREA HOUSE WASHING IS NOT THAT COMMON, I WASHED MAYBE 4 OR 5 HOUSES LAST YEAR , NOW I DID WASH 100 REPO TRAILER HOUSES, LOT OF RED NECKS THAT DONT PAY THERE BILLS!

RON WHAT IS (SH) DO YOU MIX YOUR HOUSE WASH DETERGENT AND BLEACH WHEN YOU SPRAY IT ON ?

ron

ron p

SH is the active ingreadent in bleach[or do i have the letters wrong?]
sodium hyperclorite right? its been a long day. lol
With the 5.6 gpm pump do you find you need a supply tank more often then not?
I see lots of rigs with big tanks and i all most never need to bring water, just a 55 gal tank to help with low GPM spigots.

melsmobile

RON,

THERES A CHEMICAL CO. IN CLEBURNE, TX CALLED (SACHEM)
THEY HAVE A WASTE PRODUCT, AND BY ADDING CAUSTIC SODA
TO THIS WASTE THEY END UP WITH (SODIUM HYPOCHLORITE).
THE PERSON THAT WAS TELLING ME ABOUT THE PROCESS SAID IF THEY PUT IN TO MUCH CAUSTIC SODA THEY ENDED UP WITH SALT WATER. ANYWAY THIS IS WHY BLEACH IS SO CHEAP , THERE HAPPY TO GET RID OF IT!

ABOUT MY WASH TRAILER, I HAVE A 525 GALLON TANK 2 HOT WATER WASHER ON IT AT 5.6GPM , 3500PSI , 55 GALLON SOAP TANK, 15 GALLON GAS TANK, 30 GALLON DIESEL TANK ON A 16 FT. 12,OOOLB TRAILER. AS LONG AS I HAVE WATER I CAN RUN ABOUT
7HRS. WITHOUT SHUTTING DOWN. THE MOTORS FOR THE WASHERS ARE ONAN 20 HP AND 2000 WATT GENERATORS.

MAY TRY SH ON THE NEXT HOUSE I WASH ! THANKS!

Our Sponsors