Broken window

Maz

While ******** a bank drive thru lane recently, a small rock was thrown from our surface cleaner into a window on my truck--shattering it. I have often wondered about the dangers of things like this. I am glad it hit my vehicle instead of someone else's or worse, a person's eye! We clean 42 banks a month and with customers coming through the ATM lanes 24hrs a day, I feel it is a risk to continue ******** while customers are in the ATM lanes. However, we would never finish if we had to wait each time someone drove through. We sometimes close the lanes off with cones, but some people drive through anyway or get out of their vehicles to go to the ATM's. Anyone have experience with this or any feedback?
Thanks,
Maz, La.

R

Rick

Maz, WE have ran into this same problem in the past. Now when we clean we put some caution-brite-yellow tape across every entrance you just tie it from light pole to pole. people dont try to come through like with our caution cones---they would even run over the cones. we clean mostly at night it realy helped us when we started useing the tape people dont even try to enter....Hope this helps---Rick.....R&R..........:>:

CleanImage

I clean 32 bank sites monthly - funny thing trying to keep people from their money, they just don't understand it's for their own safety. I made up some signs politely stating that the ATM's are temporarily closed. We put them on orange delineators near the entrance so that folks don't even get out of their car. Also helps to cover the front of the ATM with a garbage bag so they don't even think of slipping past you!! You might let your customer know that you have to temporarily shut down their sites while your ******** - they should understand.

We were ******** up after a flood last year at one site, 6 - 8 inches of mud covering the whole parking lot, cones and tape all over. People still pushed the cones aside, and broke the tape to get to the machines. We just had to laugh as we watched them fall on their butts trying to get to the other side. Most of the time they just don't get it.....!!

Duane - CleanImage

H

hotwaterwisard

I should tell my customers that use surface cleaners about this one. Thanks

------------------
Hotwaterwizard@aol.com John DeRosa

Our Sponsors