winter clients

Cameron J.

Hello again and thanks once more for your
advice for us new guys to the industry. We
are just starting everything and have many
many questions! Any advice is much apprec-
iated. One question that comes to mind is
for those of you in colder climates what you
do in the winter months....what kind of clients can you target to keep working? I
realize enough money can be made during warm
season and with proper budgeting, maybe go
fishing somewhere warm in the winter months
but. . .! Feel free to email me directly
if you'd like for this or any other info.
Thanks again and especially all of the Vet-
eran's out there!
Cameron Johnston
Ron Parish
CAM-RON POWER WASHING

Dave Olson

Hello Cameron,

I invite you to check out our web pages http://www.tps-inc.com

You will get an idea of the types of services that we offer our customers. Most of what we do, we do all year around.

Dave Olson

------------------
Tidy Powerwash Service, Inc. P.O. Box 781, Catlin, Illinois 61817 Phone 217-427-5557, Fax 217-427-2632 We are a commercial cleaning contractor serving East-Central Illinois and West Central Indiana since 1984. http://www.tps-inc.com

R

Rick

Cameron,
Try targeting fast food restaurants,Banks,ect,Hood cleaning,drivethrough,dumpster-pads,sidewalks. 18 weelers get extreamly dirty in winter also.Just some ideas! Good Luck......Rick....R&R.....

ameri-clean

We clean mainly 18 wheelers and van trailers. They get really nasty in the winter so our work actually picks up. We do have a problem with the chems reacting below 30 deg. Anyone have any suggestions on this? Considering a hot water machine but don't know if it will be justified. We don't have alot of real cold days here!

Kevin

Hey guys I'm fairly new too but know for a fact that cars get dirty in the winter time too! Try a fleet or two. Dont wear too many clothes when doing a fleet because you'll be pulling them off! Later and good luck!
smile.gif

Our Sponsors