swimming pool chlorine

Barry Loy

I know some of you use swimming pool chlorine
dead.gif
in your house washing solition. Which product is this exactly and do you think it is better than 5% chlorine ?
Bary Loy

Tony Ward

What some people call swimming pool chlorine is the same thing as bleach you buy from the store. The only difference is that it is 12 1/2% sodium hypochlorite as compared to the 5 1/4% (or thereabouts) used in your laundry.

H

hotwaterwisard

bounce2.gif
Just a reminder from a Service Tech. Never run Chlorine or Bleach thru your pump. It loves to eat brass. The head of your pump and your unloader are brass. Even the silver colored ones. They are nickel plated brass. A float valve and chemical metering valve are brass too.
bounce2.gif

------------------
Hotwaterwizard@aol.com John DeRosa YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? I HAVE ANSWERS!

WILLIAM STOTT

HI BARRY,

ITS BILL FROM PACE, FL. JUST THOUGHT I'D LET YOU KNOW THAT THE 12% CHLOREEN IS WHATT I USE. ITS MUCH STRONGER & WORKS MUCH BETTER THAN THE 5% BLEACH. HOWEVER, IT CAN REALLY MESS UP FLOWERS, GRASS, PLANTS AND BUSHES. BE CAREFUL & PRE WET THOSE THINGS PRIOR TO SPRAYING CHEMICAL.

ITS JUST CALLED CHLOREEN. BUY IT AT MOST SWIMMING POOL SUPPLY COMPANIES. USUALLY THEY WILL PUMP IT INTO 6, 10,25 OR 50 GALLON CONTAINERS FOR YOU. ITS ONLY ABOUT 97 CENTS A GALLON.

LATER,

BILL

Our Sponsors