Testimonial on landa’s pressure washer {photo 16 yr. old}

Ron Musgraves

Administrator
Staff member
Have replaced everything once or twice maybe three times, except the burner assembly & frame.
We can all say that most machines are the same components. I have had some machines from other manufactures just fall apart. I have several landa units and still have the original one. When I first bought this rig it was a 2000psi 4-gal machine new. I converted it long ago to a 3500psi 5.2 gal. Looks a little worn but its still works great. Pulls about 40 to 60 hours a week. I will probably never part with it, as she was the first. I just recently sold the original truck I started with. Mama didn’t like it siting around had to let it go. Had not used the truck for about 6 yr., kept meaning to fix it, never enough time. For you ladder guys I drive flatbeds with racks that’s where my ladders are, don’t use them much doing flat work.

------------------
Ron Marshal Phoenix AZ
1-888-fleetwash

Jon

Ron,

Looks pretty well taken care of and not so old.

You only use two horse power to tow it around with?

I notice this must be there day off then!

Jon

------------------
Beep beep, the OPC Roadrunner coming through.

Jon Fleischer
Oasis Pressure Cleaning
(909) 792-2247
Fax (909) 792-5633

H

Hotwaterwizard

With a new paint job that would be better than a new one.

------------------
Hotwaterwizard@aol.com If You have a problem with your machine, just ask me for help. Check out the Machine Problem Board

Ron Musgraves

Administrator
Staff member
Jon, thanks I’ll take that as complement, those horses don’t belong to me. If I lost my licensed they might come in handy.
laughing.gif

Mike, the tank is about 55 gals.
spin.gif

Wiz, did that once wont do it again, real pain in the behind taken everything off and putting it back on. Keep a can of paint around to cover those rust spots.
cool.gif

------------------
Ron Marshal Phoenix AZ
1-888-fleetwash

Our Sponsors