Backpack Sprayers

Kevin

I went shopping tonight prior to bringing my children to Chuck E Cheeses to wear themselves out and found a backpack sprayer at Home Depot. I know what youre thinking.......Home Depot Joe right? Well that's the only place that I know that would have something like that. Being a one man operation I plan on using it to prespray roofs while carrying something to rinse off the chemical; what are you guys opinions on the backpack sprayer with the Viton seals. I think it cost 80 bucks.

Dan S

hey home depot joe .
laughing.gif
laughing.gif
laughing.gif
laughing.gif
laughing.gif
laughing.gif

i hate those sprayers !!!!!!
cant move around in them not to mention you look like an alien wearing one ..however they may work fer some folks ..
i use a surflo all the time rather it be on the roof or on the ground. but hey thats me ..
so if you dont want to look like an alien dont buy it,,,.,.,.,., go back to chunky-e -cheese....man leave the packer @ depot joe's house..just thought i'd be a clown ..

------------------
have a great day and GOD bless!!!!!

M

Mike@Everclear

I have one of those backpack sprayers....makes me look like a Ghostbuster!

I have always had trouble keeping it pressurized, compared to the normal pump up sprayers. I know of another person that has had similar experiences with them.

Good luck

------------------
Mike Hughes
Everclear
Souderton, PA

C

Craig/PowerWashUnlimited

You know Kevin, all sprayers leak, sooner than later, and where is that backpack sprayer going to leak, all over you.

Just my thought

Craig

------------------
Craig Knight
Power Wash Unlimited
www.powerwashunlimited.com

Mike@BRPW

If you do decide to buy a backpack sprayer, I suggest you buy a Solo brand, and you can order them from the company directly and get a remanufactured one for around $45.00 and they also have all the replacemnet parts you need, a complete rebuild kit is $19.00, i dont have there number right off but you can e-mail me and i will look it up.

------------------
Mike Carrick
Blue Ridge Pressure Washing
www.brpressurewashing.com

L

LightningClean

Guys that think its dumb, here is a wake up call. I have been applying deck cleaning solutions from a pack for 4 years now. They are easy to work with and dont get in your way. Viton seals are a vital part of NOT wearing the product you are using all over your back. I do decks that are on Lakes and some have stairways that go to the lake up to 650 long and you try to carry all that hose or move your washer along with you, you cant. We have a flat bottom boat that we put in and deliver the washer to the docks. This little privledge we pay Oak Run $750 a year for and had to buy a $3000 piece of land for. Those back packs are invaluable and they have come a long way since they first were introduced. So laugh if you must but try it before you knock it.
In addition a lot of fleet washers are using them to save them 1000's of man hours in labor with set up and break down for pre soak. Check it out. Just my 2 cents on Backpacks. Good luck in 2000

Rob

Our Sponsors