Anyone Want Work In Adairsville GA?

T

therock

We are getting ready to re-side the house and were riding around looking at neighborhoods at color schemes. I rode through two large subdivisions that all the houses had the green mold on vinyl siding.
These were not real old subdivisions either. I just thought I would toss out the idea incase any of you are local. If a guy could get one job in there I bet it would snowball from there. If it were not for a full time job and a bad knee I would have to try a few.
These are Split Foyer or 2 stories close together. I guy and an X-jet could slaughter green stuff there.

Let me know if anyone needs the location.

B

bennettbike

hi

im from atlanta ga, cobb, how far is that from adairsville?

T

therock

Around 50 MilesFrom...

... the North I-285 & I-75 junction going North on I-75 off of 41. As per my mapping program, Streets & Trips 2002. Five miles off of the I-75 Adairsville Exit.

B

bennettbike

cool

I get the general area, if you really wouldnt mind I might go check the area out, whats the adress?

Im new to this industry, still trying to get the company on its feet...
[pc]

T

therock

Take I-75 North...

... to the Adairsville exit AKA HWY140. Go West Approx 1.25 miles to HWY 41 and take it south 2.5 miles to Manning Mill Rd NW and take it east. There are lots of houses on Manning Mill and 2 Subdivisions, one on each side.
As you go east on Manning Mill it will go straight for a little over 1/2 mile and bend to the left. You will see what I am talking about. There should be around 200 homes. Most are covered with the green stuff. And 90% are Vinyl sided.
Take a fist full of mail box flyers and leave the price blank and as you see what you have to do write the quotes in?
I did a search for "Pressure Washing" in the 30103 and there are only 2 listed and they are 9.20 miles away.

An example address being near the subdivisions entrances is:
184 Manning mill Rd NW
Adairsville, GA 30103.

After this we better go to email. I am not sure this is kosher to do on this forum. See my signature for the email link.

B

bennettbike

thanx!

I think i am going to head over there now.

Exactly, i have a flyer made by my sister (graphic artist) and it has a price box etc...

Appriciate it rock.

:)

_____

Before I go, would I hurt Vinyl? 4000psi 3gpm cold water system?

Our Sponsors