Check out the latest in Pressure Washers

Mark

Moderator / Sponsor
Check out the new for 2004 Cool Drive Pressure Washer Series!

Running 25% Cooler Than any other belt drive.

25% Longer Pump Life.

Features:
Cool air is drawn through outer vents for cooling of pump.
Laser aligned Patent Pending pulley fan system creates cooling air flow. This cooling air is being propelled over the pump resulting in 25%heat reduction.
Free standing belt guard does not connect to engine, thus reducing vibration by 45%.

Foam filled tires never go flat!

13 HP Honda engines.

Introductory Priced at:

3.5 GPM @ 4000 PSI with Comet Pump: $1399

4 @ 3500 PSI with Cat Pump:$1499

4 @ 3500 PSI with General Pump: $1449

Available early March reserve yours today!

http://store.yahoo.com/pressurewasherzone/codrprwa.html

Attachments

• cooldriveunit.jpg
    cooldriveunit.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 689
O

OrangeCrest

Cool!! Now add that to a real skid and you are in business!! LOL!!

Tim Lynch

I want my Honda Engine to look nice and new like that one again.

4 @ 3500 PSI with General Pump: $1449

Nice deal! My Landa has been rebuilt but if ever comes the day you know I will by from you.

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
Neat ideal,like the free standing belt guard too,next thing you know they'll be putting fans on the pulleys to keep the operator cool.

Cool ideal

WashWagon

Do you mean that the pulley fans the pump? I was just thinking yesterday that would be a GREAT idea to have the pulley also act as a fan to blow cool air onto the pump. Once in a while, I will pour cool water over my pump if the washer has been running for a long time to cool it down a bit. Good idea, they should make them all like that.

John

onecallpowerw

Wash Wagon,

I would be very careful pouring water over you pump. Depending on how cold the water is could crack you pump casing. I would not advise this. A good pump such as Cat, GP and Comet are made to withstand high tempatures if the oil levels are kept up to par. Just let the pump do its work and make sure you always check your oil level every morning.

Question: How often do you change you pump oil ?

mtngoat

Mark What is a 2162X4 Alkota going for? I like the idea of having 4 wheels. Much easier to manuver. Do you have a better picture of it than you have on your site? If so, Can you post it?
E-mail it to me if you wish. mtngoat167@yahoo.com
Thank You.

Larry L.

PWN TEAM - Moderator Emeritus
hummm how do I say this without sticking my foot in my mouth.

O,yeah,when your just setting around an old wood burning stove,you can talk about anything or even change the sudject without the whole world knowing it.You will only get answers from the other sockheads setting around the stove.There will be one sockhead tho that will tell you not to change the sudject,were talking about fans not changing oil here.He would tell you if you wanted to know to start your own sudject,I never change mine anyway.Some sockheads doesn't know to look under whats new in powerwashing to change their oil,they would think where do I buy dat fanny oil.I seen a water spot you missed,yeah I know had :eek: girls on ya mind :),want be the first foot I ate.

Dan S

They have that one in the Cleaner times I do believe it's the center-fold!!

I dont think I will ever buy another pull-start ......... freakin pull your butt off ....by the time you get it started it's time to go home.

Electric is the only way to go!!!

Mark

Moderator / Sponsor
Price Rollback!

Prices from last February are back on this model!

Offer good through March 20, 2005. [hello]

Our Sponsors